Angry frustrated email. click and send

Oh no! I hope that a CM is able to fix this for you! That’s awful.

1 Like

We were there last week, and the app trouble plus the heat made the trip less than magical. We also did not receive much help or cheering up from the cast, who made recommendations I’d already tried and gave me a paper map. The day before our trip, none of our trip was showing except for a dining reservation that I’d canceled. That’s scary to see. Online check in didn’t set our pins, so I lost a lot of time having to go to a concierge to reset it, and even their system was down. We don’t plan to go back to Disney soon. :frowning:

1 Like

Has anyone experienced being charged a no-show fee for any of these reservations? I called Disney reservations, and they did confirm that my 3 “ghost” reservations had been cancelled, but I hate seeing it there, and, perhaps irrationally, I’m worried about getting hit with that fee.

1 Like

I would just make a note of when and whom you spoke with just in case. I would have to imagine that they are aware of the issues and if you call in and have the date/time/person whom you spoke, I cannot imagine they would give you any grief. If all else fails, you can dispute the charge on your card.

1 Like

Disney unlinked my daughter’s tickets from our trip. We are now about 1 week out. At about 2 weeks out, I emailed them. Yesterday I received an email saying they fixed the problem. But of course her tickets don’t show on my MDE. So I’ll be queuing up on the phone I guess. :disappointed:

It just doesn’t need to be this hard.

3 Likes