And You Would Be There Too!: a swift holiday visit at WDW with Liners (TR)

This is new information.

7 Likes

Same! I read that and thought “what? No way!” but then got distracted with other things.

7 Likes

I recently discovered a not-insignificant error in my pay that went back a few pay periods, you could say. I feel fortunate that I am in a place that I didn’t notice it before deliberately looking at my overall profile related to information for Open Enrollment which we just had. It wasn’t always that way - there were days long ago when I had to borrow money from the piggy banks to buy milk - and I do feel a little gross saying I didn’t notice it. But :woman_shrugging:t4:

In any case, it has been rectified and the backpay owed me was deposited TODAY. What perfect timing! The budget for this budget trip was just expanded :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Expanded budget? Yay!! Does that mean an early Bungalow Bash?

10 Likes

Uh, not that much money LOL

10 Likes

A round of shots at La Cava?

6 Likes

That’s definitely more in line with the budgetary expansion

8 Likes

And on the same day Jollywood tickets sold out?! :rage:

7 Likes

I wouldn’t have added that anyway

7 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Perfect. Let me know when to be there. :wink:

8 Likes

I see a lot of you are confused about the trip report title but would it help if you knew I will be reporting my trip here, too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

To be clear, @OBNurseNH came up with the title but I was very enthusiastic about selecting this one among the options. :rofl:

My flight leaves in just over 24 hours and I will be in Orlando until Monday night!

:flight_departure:

27 Likes

Your airplane emoji reminds me of the logo for the MHT

11 Likes

Oh wow same color scheme.

8 Likes

Yes it will. Until they find out I will also mostly be posting here too and have never heard this song. :rofl:. I like the words and how they are strewn together though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Safe travels!!

11 Likes

Chrismas music? So it’s not

Oh the sky will be blue, and you guys will be there too
When I finally do what frozen things do in summer!

:question:

11 Likes

I will have it queued up for you when you pick me up bright and early Saturday morning

7 Likes

That’s a different song, which is not a Christmas song.

Close, but as they say - no cigar

8 Likes

Speaking of TS, I got Maggie an Eras Tour tshirt for Christmas. It came in yesterday and i took it out to look at and blue paper stars fell everywhere. Just as she came down stairs. It was special but almost ruined the suprise!

12 Likes

That’s definitely a surprise!

My package had purple hearts inside–I wasn’t expecting them, and they made me happy.

9 Likes