And so this is Christmas…

I’m gonna take a wild guess … the Mummy?

3 Likes

First guess would be The Mummy. Second would be Kong.

4 Likes
3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

You who decided to put a water fountain here when Hagrid’s was built, God bless you

14 Likes

I got in line for Hagrid’s at 7:50, posted time 140 min. It will be interesting to see what the actual time ends up being from this point. Want to guess?

11 Likes

Anywhere from 30-90 minutes depending on how many times it breaks down. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll guess you’ll be off the ride at 9:35

3 Likes

The suspense!!

4 Likes

Bingo! I got off the ride at 9:25!

Also right. From that point on, it took 60 min to get to the ride. No break downs at all. The line kept moving at a steady pace.

Total wait time: 100 min

10 Likes

Nope, it wasn’t the necklace. Alarm went off again. The only metal I had on me was my wedding band :unamused:

4 Likes

I had a dinner reservation at Trattoria for 9:55 pm and I was a no show. At 9:45 I called to modify (the nerve), but I didn’t have time or patience to get through all the questions “tell a little bit more, are you in Orlando?” —- so I hung up.

Will I get an email about the cancellation fees?

We went to the closest place we could find: Margaritaville

The size of the nachos is directly proportional to how exhausted I was

16 Likes

My wife does this regularly :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t think UOR has any cancellation fees :thinking:

4 Likes

No email. You’ll just see a $10 per person charge on your credit card you used to guarantee the reservation.

1 Like

TaF is at Disney’s Boardwalk.

4 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t4: I need to read more carefully :+1:t2::laughing:

3 Likes

I thought there would be an email.… I’m thinking I probably paid these charges before without realizing.

@LTinNC82
Questions:
If MDE let me cancel without having to call, os it safe to assume there will be no charges? (Thinking that in the past I did this on the day of the reservation)

Now we have up to 2 hours prior to the ADR to cancel without charges, is that correct?

4 Likes

Thanks, I was wondering what the abbreviation for it was.

1 Like