An Unscientific Unofficial (not THAT Unofficial) Poll

I check here daily and Chat every now and then. However, the closer I get to my trip, the more I tune into the conversations going on in chat.

2 Likes

I only use the forums. I tried chat once and couldn’t get used to it. Plus, I can keep the forums up on my browser at work

3 Likes

I lurk/post here. Do not use the chat on lines that much.

2 Likes

Just here.

I did use lines a few times while in WDW with some helpful responses, but the format felt hard to adapt to.

3 Likes

Forum daily lurking, Lines chat a bit while I was in the parks.

2 Likes

I lurk here a lot and post here a little, I lurk a little on chat, but not as frequently

2 Likes

Here only. I’ve looked at the Lines chat a few times but have never take the time to figure out how it works.

4 Likes

“Here only. I’ve looked at the Lines chat a few times but have never take the time to figure out how it works.“

Same

4 Likes

Not often recently.

In years past yes.

But I prefer this format

3 Likes

You can leave the lines chat up too

I can’t recall the web address but that’s how I used to use it

2 Likes

http://m.touringplans.com/wdw#_index
There are links that will get you there, eventually, on TP dashboard. Once I learned I could view Lines on my laptop, that’s how I usually do it. I can type answers so much easier than with my phone.

4 Likes

Only post here… use all the lines apps, but only for wait times

3 Likes

no, i’ve never used the apps. happy here lurking with occasional posts.

3 Likes

I lurk here and occasionally post. Using chat on the app is hard for me. I usually don’t have time to read anything until late my time so most of you are sound asleep. :blush:

3 Likes

I only visit Chat when I need specific on-the-ground observations. I mostly find myself on the forum. I’m glad some people enjoy chat cause it’s helpful to have, but I really don’t like the format!

3 Likes

Before the forum started I had something like 27K posts on the chat. For the first year of the forums I checked both regularly, but lately it’s almost entirely the forum; I just like this format better. Also, it’s been so long since I’ve had a trip, I can’t really provide much useful info over there. If I ever get another trip planned, I’ll probably spend more time over there.

3 Likes

I almost always visit this forum. But I do have the chat app and peak once in a while at what’s going on over there.

4 Likes

Post here when I have something to contribute … Only on Lines when I’m at WDW

3 Likes

Follow along and post here. I used Lines when we were in the parks.

3 Likes

Read both and don’t post that much.

2 Likes