An Unscientific Unofficial (not THAT Unofficial) Poll

Welcome out of lurkdom!

2 Likes

I just use the forum

2 Likes

Just here

3 Likes

Just this forum but not daily.

Well . . . daily or multiple times a day in spurts.

Long and short spurts.

2 Likes

I’m on the forum daily. I just recently starting checking out Lines, but I’ve never posted there.

3 Likes

I’ve used both. I like the format of the forum best, but occasionally I will check chat. I’ve posted on both, but more on the forum.

2 Likes

Just here… and lately not too often (but working on it)

4 Likes

Nope. Here only. I don’t like the format on the app.

3 Likes

Yep - here and on the WDW lines chat

2 Likes

Read daily, post often, but just here. Don’t spend much time on the app or chat except when I’m on a trip maybe.

3 Likes

That would be a no to lines.
I get in enough trouble on the forum; I figure that’s enough.

5 Likes

I read here often/post more when I have a trip.

Never posted on chat, but I read both the WDW/DLR sometimes (aka when I’m bored at work).

2 Likes

Mostly lurk here :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I lurk/post here daily, as I can have the forum up on my browser when I work.
I check lines chat sometimes as well but rarely post there.

2 Likes

I’m just here. I tried to use chat when I was in WDW last year, but, well, I was in WDW and had other things to do. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes…

But only use chat when I have a trip coming up. I lurk on the forum more regularly

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

I post here on the forum daily. I have posted on chat, but I find it confusing and hard to follow.

3 Likes

I lurk here daily and sometimes post. I’ve only checked out the lines chat once or twice.

2 Likes

Yes, I read chat daily, I check out the forum every few days, and occasionally post on both.
I peruse the chat daily, usually when waiting for the kids at after school pick up or during piano lessons when there is no wifi. I like scanning the chats and checking park wait times. I don’t really like the forum on my phone, so I usually just check that when I’m using my laptop.

2 Likes