An 'Ultimate' Trip Report

Thank you for the information. I hope to try this in a week

Wow, that looks like awesome room service; did it come from the Jiko kitchen?

I think it did, the selection wasn’t quite as large but there were some of the same dishes. It was so good

2 Likes

thanks for sharing your wonderful experience!

This was really fun to read. I love that DGD made a friend on the tours. Your room service dinner was such a great idea, too. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

Such a great trip! Thank you for sharing it. If we come back I definitely want to stay at AKL – I loved the lobby and the public animal viewing areas and dinner at Boma and would love to head back to a Savannah view after that.

I hope you have a good travel day today and I’ll keep an eye out for you at HS tomorrow and Friday.

2 Likes

I am so doomed when I go next month…like your DH I fear I will not be able to control myself (which is why I went for Droid Depot instead of Savi’s)

Loved your trip report! Especially loved that photopass shot of DH with the x-wings! :heart_eyes:

I loved the blue milk and the green was just ok (too much melon for my liking). But I didn’t notice any perfume or flowerly taste to it, and that’s something I would be sensitive to. I recommend everyone try for themselves because everyone’s sense of taste is different.

1 Like

Thank you, I loved reading your report

Thanks!

great report. jealous !!!