An hour wait for Mike & Sulley?

My DHS plan is telling me that I will have a 56 minute wait to meet Mike & Sulley at DHS if I arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the Meet and Greet! Do we think this is accurate? I didn’t think they were that popular? I am not going to wait an hour, but I also don’t really think it will take an hour? Anyone do this recently? Thanks!

https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=3152442

It was a 30 min wait last time we were there - so 15th Aug but I can’t remember what time. The CMs were announcing it at the entrance which leads me to believe that the other time we were in there the week before, it was less.

3 Likes

Was there this past week and it was a 20 minute wait with crowds very low. It may have been a timing thing as we didn’t move at all for a few minutes so we could have caught them during a break.

Just looking at MDE, as of 10:55 AM, it is a thirty minute wait.

Thanks everyone. My DHS day is fairly wide open since I was able to secure a 10:40am SDD Fastpass and I also think that we will do pretty well during the EEMH. I’ll just use the hour as a break or for shopping if it doesn’t really take that long. They aren’t quite a “must do” either!