Amazon Now fees for multiple boxes

We are leaving for Disney in a week and will be staying at French Quarter. In the past, I’ve ordered from Garden Grocer with no issues. This time, I was planning on trying Amazon Prime Now to save a little money. Has anyone recently used this service? I’m concerned about Amazon sending stuff in multiple boxes and then getting multiple fees. I don’t mind paying a delivery fee. I just want to avoid having a delivery fee for a bunch of boxes. We are taking my parents, so we will have some items that they need also. It will mostly be drinks and breakfast items, but I know at home Amazon often sends a bunch of boxes. Thanks!

I’ve used Prime Now three times. Food comes in a large paper grocery bag. There is no fee from bell service.

1 Like

If you mean Amazon Prime (as apposed to Prime Now) then yes, you will be charged for each box if they ship the items separately.

Prime Now is delivered to Bell Services, and there is no charge. I would definitely use this rather than Prime, since you have full control over when your groceries are delivered. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Prime Now is what I was going to use.

Super helpful! How far in advance do you place your Prime Now order?

It’s our first time using it, but I think I read to place the order two hours before getting there.

1 Like

You can choose your delivery slot. The closest one is two hours out, and the furthest ahead you can place the order is two days. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@staceyrose55 you can only place a Prime Now order the day before or the day of. You choose a 2 hour delivery window. Bell service brought mine to my room at Pop before I arrived. I had scheduled my delivery for a time before my plane landed.

1 Like