I hear so many people raving about MNSSHP, and I was so excited to go last year… and then it was a total let-down. It was crazy crowded, the lines for rides weren’t short, the lines for candy were long… I guess I’m just not seeing the appeal. What am I missing?
- Candy- lines were long, I can buy the same stuff at home
- Rides- lines were a little shorter than during the day, but not dead like DAH
- Villains- I’m not super in to character M&G’s
- Special treats to purchase- I did enjoy some of these, but there’s only so much a person can eat…
- Adults in costumes- yeah, I have no desire to dress up, and it’s not a highlight for me to watch other adults dressed up either.
- Parade- the parade was cute.
- Fireworks- also a good show
What do you guys love about MNSSHP? What brings you back again and again?