Am I cutting it too close?

Reservation Finder came through and I got a 9:25am at Crystal Palace! Yay! I originally had an 11:50am, but then I read how much better breakfast is than lunch. The kicker is that I have an FPP for PPF at 10:00am. If we show up to watch the opening show, then head over to CP a few minutes before our reservation, do you think we can make it to PPF in time? The next available time for PPF is 2:20pm, and we’re leaving the park about an hour before that. Thanks!

If your FPP for PPF starts at 10, then you actually have until 11:15 to use it. I think you should be able to make it. The downside to a 9:25 breakfast for me would be that it is during that wonderful first hour of the park being open when crowds are low.

1 Like

We plan to be at MK on 3 different days, including once for MNSSHP. Our plan during the party is to take advantage of the short lines (we don’t actually celebrate Halloween), so I’m ok with missing that first hour. Over those 3 days we have FPPs for PPF (2x), Pooh, meeting Tink, PoC, 7DMT, Belle, TS, and Buzz. We will hit the mountains during the party.

That’s a great plan and should work well. I agree that breakfast at CP is better than lunch (and less expensive).

1 Like

Are you going for food or characters? If it’s just to eat, you’ll be fine. But it can take about an hour for all the characters to get to you. I also doubt you will be seated exactly on time.

1 Like

I always plan for 90 minutes to be safe if you want to see all the characters. You will be close, but you should be fine.

1 Like

We will go ahead and walk over there right after the opening show, so hopefully that will help us get seated on time (I realize there are no guarantees). We definitely want to meet all of the characters. That being said, we probably won’t wait more than 90 minutes to do so. I don’t see my kids (6, 3, 1) being ok with waiting longer than that.