Allstar Movies- Standard vs preferred rooms

Good evening my fellow Disney fans :smiley: I am going to WDW this September 2022. I will be staying at Allstar Movies from the 3rd to the 11th. We are a family of four with 2 kids ages 6 and 4. Are the Preferred rooms worth it? are the standard rooms very far from the fantasia pool? any thoughts or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Some standard buildings are closer to ASMusic than Movies. I honestly don’t think the preferred upcharge is worth it at Movies bc none of the rooms are that far away from the buses/dining/main pool, it’s just that the Mighty Duck section is closer to Music.

1 Like

We did standard and were in Mighty Ducks at the end of Nov/ beginning of Dec. We were close to All Star Music and took the buses from that resort. It really wasn’t that far to the All Star Movies main area either. The resort is nowhere as big as CBR or POR, so I would say preferred is not worth it.

The Mighty Ducks pool was nice as well.

2 Likes

thank you so much.

1 Like

thanks so much

1 Like

We did preferred at Movies and Pop. Loved being so close to the “main hub”. But I could forgo at Movies but never at Pop! Check out TP room finder and see what standard rooms would be closest to your desired central location. Also check out where you could be placed farthest away from that.

1 Like