All this has happened before

I think he was considering that first one a “side”. Or maybe a beverage (it comes in a cup after all)?

3 Likes

subterfuge

5 Likes

Fantastic. And with the sauce it confirms there needs to be more than 3

7 Likes

Meet “Tuesday” (and yes, I asked if tomorrow the owl’s name will be “Wednesday “)m
DadJokes
Awwww

16 Likes

Mmm looked good

1 Like

I don’t think I’d have the confidence to correctly identify what day of the week it is to make that joke!

8 Likes

(I might have triple checked before I rose my hand to ask the question) :rofl:

Edit: also glad for the mask. If it went poorly… change masks and RUN!

10 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

My DH grew up in Germany and his mom and sister are still there. Outside of F&W Biergarten is a can’t miss for us on every trip! We’re going to combine them this year in fact and then roll home to the Boardwalk after!

2 Likes

It’s tough to tell how “derailed” the show was with one viewing because the cast are masters at adlibbing …

But from a pure “first view” this was a disaster of a show. Almost none of the birds appeared to do what they were trained to do.

7 Likes

Hello…they were social distancing too… Where are their union reps?!?

2 Likes

I’m starting to memorize this stupid movie. :face_vomiting:

13 Likes

SIVAKO: Rise to the challenge.

7 Likes

Shutupayoface. :upside_down_face:

FlightOfPassage

12 Likes

Rude. :unamused:

3 Likes

MickeyIceCream

24 Likes

We ate there when my MIL came to Disney with us. She said thats not how they cook food where shes from, lol. She said they food can vary greatly from region to region.

2 Likes

I could really use one of these right now! Its 95 hella hot where Im at!

2 Likes

Never had the sandwich…is it better than Mickey bar?

1 Like

Late to this party. Here is my favorite non-Disney, Disney song, which probably isn’t about Disneyland at all :joy::woman_shrugging: Enjoy!

1 Like