All this has happened before

Sat’uli canteen. Mmmmm

6 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

8 Likes

I’ve been following along from the start, but there are a couple of things I must have missed, and I don’t have time to scroll through 600 posts.

1. What is the origin of all of these"achievement" badges? Is this something new on TP or is this something you’re doing?

2. Who/what is “AC”?

4 Likes

Get ready to get a badge, lol.

4 Likes

Achievements were described in the first post. :rofl:

Just stupid things I created since I had time on my hands since there was no need to carefully plan out everything.

And Ac is autocorrect. Who’s my nearest (no, the word was “bestest” !!) friend and is traveling with me on this trip. Who’s also a Giant douche bag.
Autocorrect

11 Likes

Amazing! How much drawing experience is needed to be this successful? I’m a pretty terrible drawer…

1 Like

Honestly, not too much. If you can draw S’s, C’s, and can connect dots, you should be ok. :blush:

3 Likes

It’s not a good sign if you’re wrapping up your day by the time I’m finished getting ready in the morning.

3 Likes

20 Likes

Oh no, not wrapping. Just getting the must dos out of the way.

3 Likes

Also, I should point out, I can’t draw either. Not without a massive amount of “undo” anyway. I only recently realized I can paint.

These animation academy ones are really easy to follow along.

4 Likes

Thanks amazon. :relieved:

Derailment

37 Likes

Is that you and Autocorrect?

2 Likes

No, my mom. We were here in September in 2018.:disappointed:

If interested in reading up on that trip, search out “enduring hope” on the forum :blush:

15 Likes

Ahhh those pandoran ducks. Very rare.

13 Likes

Oof. I hate when Facebook or other platforms do this. It’s such a bittersweet moment and a total gut punch.
6 years in (should’ve been on but your friend AC dropped by) and it still sneaks up on me.
Hugs.

AutocorrectNailedIt

12 Likes

A reminder that she is always with you.

15 Likes

You can tell from those photos she has such a fun personality!

6 Likes

She had her moments. :blush:

8 Likes

Did you get to choose? I need to draw my own Dumbo!

3 Likes