All this has happened before

I don’t know why, but whenever I find myself in an empty airport, I get a very strong out-of-this-world feeling. As if I am in a video game, or parallel dimension. An uncanny valley.

6 Likes

Already at 6800 steps. Awwww yeah.

Though we should be boarding, and yet…

Edit: Hah. Soon as I posted, they started.

9 Likes

Wooo all boarded and in row 2 niiiiiice. (Not that it really matters this time cause i need to wait for checked baggage. :sob:)

Still, Let’s fly peeps!

Beginning

27 Likes

I’m following just to see your achievement badges. They’re so cool!! :sunglasses:
Safe travels and have a great trip @Randall1028.

5 Likes

Have a great trip! We will be following along!

2 Likes

Love the badges… .and you’re not alone at the airport TOO early in the morning. Well a different airport but same destination. @FindMeAFishingSpot is on the way too: We’re doing this! Dueling Reports LOL. That could be a badge?

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building would do this :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Safe travels! I love your SW themed badge! Nice touch!

5 Likes

My limited bladder capacity haunts me every night. I tend to check my phone (bad habit) and then go back to sleep until a normal hour (good habit)!

6 Likes

Nice side diversion? Glad you made it!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see what you eat on this trip!

4 Likes

Amazing thing to wake up to! Have a great time!!!

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

Landed and waiting for the mco tram. Sadly a bit cloudy right now, but ah well. Almost back to the happy space.

26 Likes

Did I miss where you are staying? I read through but either missed it, or have to wait until you get there!

And love the achievement badges. I want one!

1 Like

Philly Airport looked the same for me last Thursday. Had a flight to Oregon with a stop in Phoenix. Was in Phoenix airport around lunch time and it was much busier.

1 Like

Saratoga springs…after tonight. For tonight it’ll be pop century

10 Likes

Looks like I am going to just miss you this trip. I am BLT on the 9th.

2 Likes

Ya think so huh? Interesting :thinking: :grin:

3 Likes

Yikes they’re saying it could be a 45min wait for dme. :cold_sweat:

Looking forward to following along to get me pumped.

1 Like