All this has happened before

:rofl:

2 Likes

My DH grew up in Germany and his mom and sister are still there. Outside of F&W Biergarten is a can’t miss for us on every trip! We’re going to combine them this year in fact and then roll home to the Boardwalk after!

2 Likes

It’s tough to tell how “derailed” the show was with one viewing because the cast are masters at adlibbing …

But from a pure “first view” this was a disaster of a show. Almost none of the birds appeared to do what they were trained to do.

7 Likes

Hello…they were social distancing too… Where are their union reps?!?

2 Likes

I’m starting to memorize this stupid movie. :face_vomiting:

13 Likes

SIVAKO: Rise to the challenge.

7 Likes

Shutupayoface. :upside_down_face:

FlightOfPassage

12 Likes

Rude. :unamused:

3 Likes

MickeyIceCream

24 Likes

We ate there when my MIL came to Disney with us. She said thats not how they cook food where shes from, lol. She said they food can vary greatly from region to region.

2 Likes

I could really use one of these right now! Its 95 hella hot where Im at!

2 Likes

Never had the sandwich…is it better than Mickey bar?

1 Like

Late to this party. Here is my favorite non-Disney, Disney song, which probably isn’t about Disneyland at all :joy::woman_shrugging: Enjoy!

1 Like

Yes. No wood to get in the way.

PNG

18 Likes

This is so true. My mother’s family was Bavarian/Black Forest. One example is the sauerbraten. In Bavaria, the gravy is thickened with ginger snaps, which gives it a bit of a sweet/sour flavor (common in a lot of the southern cooking). In the north they thicken the gravy with flour or corn starch, so it has a strictly “sour” flavor. BG makes the latter, which I found a bit disappointing.

2 Likes

5 Likes

That’s what she said?

5 Likes

Ah hell. Missed that.

5 Likes

Nothing slips past this twisted 12-yo brain

8 Likes

Fixed

2 Likes