"‘All That Glitters: The Crown Jewels of the Walt Disney Archives’ is coming to Bowers Museum Dec. 12 | MouseInfo.com" https://mouseinfo.com/2021/09/all-that-glitters-the-crown-jewels-of-the-walt-disney-archives-is-coming-to-bowers-museum-dec-12/amp/

This starts December 12th at the Bowers museum in Santa Ana :blush:
“‘All That Glitters: The Crown Jewels of the Walt Disney Archives’ is coming to Bowers Museum Dec. 12 | MouseInfo.com‘All That Glitters: The Crown Jewels of the Walt Disney Archives’ is coming to Bowers Museum Dec. 12

4 Likes

Timing is very convenient! How many days will you be in Anaheim for that trip? I fly home on Monday right now.

1 Like

I think we’ll be leaving Sunday but maybe later now with this opening Sunday! :blush: They still owe me about $130 for a tea and tour they never had because of damn covid. Messed up everything. All of our 50th birthday celebrations! I call a Redo of 2020 :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I think you need a redo!!!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving my friend!!:heart::heart::heart:

And we definitely need a redo!:heart:

Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes. We have much to be grateful for this year. I have the turkey in the oven, veggies prepped, and pie made. I did this while listening to DLR music.

2 Likes

Just a preview of some of the items offered in the exhibit. Starts this Sunday :blush:

1 Like