All Star Music Question

What toiletries are in the big containers on the wall? Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash?

I’m trying to decide what to pack and what not to pack.

Also, is there a coffee pot in this room? If so, what kind?

And these have a mini frig, correct?

I did try looking around for this info at All Ears and other places and nothing came up for me when I Googled unless I was Googling the wrong things.

Ok, I can speak for Movies which is exactly the same: shampoo conditioner and body goop. No coffee pot, sorry.
The mini fridge will hold three one gallon containers of milk/juice, a pack of eight jello and a sausage pack. A little bit more maybe. They’re not that small.
Let me see if I can get you a room photo, I have one around here somewhere…

2 Likes

Oh even better, check this out:

1 Like

DH is insisting on a coffee pot. Recommendations for having one delivered along with coffee supplies?

Unfortunately I can’t find any on garden grocer. Amazon perhaps?

1 Like

I will probably go with a Walmart delivery or Instacart delivery.

I was sad Garden Grocer didn’t have it because I love how early you can order from them.

Has All Star Music not been renovated yet. There are coffee makers in the renovated rooms at Pop and I assume at the other value (but maybe that’s movies, not music) as well.

If you’re spending money for a coffee pot, he might just consider getting the refillable mug and getting his coffee from the food court. We were gifted some refillable mugs by some generous liners so that’s what I ended up doing for most of our week. I like the Joffrey’s coffee and food court was short walk from our room.

He is the type of person that needs coffee immediately when he wakes up otherwise the mugs would work great. He wants coffee before he leaves the door.

1 Like