All Star Movies King + Double rooms?

The Room Finder is showing a handful of these rooms in both the Standard and Preferred categories. Do these exist? Is this accurate? For example, Preferred Room 1 King + 1 Double is showing rooms in Fantasia 5 & 8 and Standard Room 1 King + 1 Double is showing rooms in MD 2 & 3.

1 Like

Double Beds at All Star Movies were replaced with queen beds. I don’t know how there would be room for a king plus a queen in those rooms. They are not very big.

1 Like

Per Disney’s site, the standard and the preferred rooms at All-Star Movies are only in two combos of beds: 1 king or 2 queens (1 table/bed and 1 bed). If TP has odd room descriptions, they might be wrong. @Len - can you please check into these “1 King + 1 Double” that show up as room types in the All-Star Movies room finder? Thanks.

1 Like

These rooms are handicapped accessible rooms, pretty sure a liner stayed in them before, but not sure who it was now.

I think they must have changed the configuration when they added the queen beds to the resort. Here is what you get when you search for accessible rooms there now (1 queen plus the table bed OR 1 king):

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/all-star-movies-resort/rates-rooms/room-only/

I stayed back in 2019 at All Star Sports in a room that was listed as 1 king and 1 double. When we got there we told they do not exist and were given a king room and a room with 2 double beds that was connected. So we got 2 rooms for the price of one. The king room was a handicapped room with a roll in shower.

3 Likes

Yeah, they’re accessible rooms. I’ll ask our CIM contact for an update.

1 Like