All in one travel cheat sheet?

There are various threads of people asking about how to get from A to B. But this got me to thinking…is there one all-encompassing cheat sheet that shows the travel options for getting from one Disney location to another?

This would be handy. Some resorts you walk to some of the parks, some you ride the monorail, some you take a bus. Some parks you can boat to/from, etc.

I use this site:

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/aspx/twiz.aspx#.WudhQ4gvzIU

You can put in your starting loc and ending loc and it will give you several ways to get from point A to point B

1 Like

A quick search and I found this one…

2 Likes

And as another starting point, this map shows all the transportation in WDW:

https://www.mobilemaplets.com/showplace/14719

1 Like

You beat me to it @Jedilogray - I love that map!

1 Like

OK then. First time I saw it myself. I just searched disney transportation, saw a metro map, and saw it had EVERYTHING on it. Fit the bill. It’s cool, I need to spend more time on it.

Wow. That’s impressive.

After reading your post last night, this post from WDWPrepSchool popped up in my FB feed. If you scroll down, you’ll see a navigator where you can enter two locations and it spits out directions. Pretty cool.

1 Like

This is exactly what I was looking for. I didn’t really want an interactive one (although that can be handy as well), but something I could visually look at.

1 Like

If you want to load the Metro map on a hand held device, I would suggest you pay a couple of bucks and buy the Hi Def version on ETSY. You will be able to zoom in and still read the annotations.

I use the WDWPrep School one the most, I like the options it gives, It seems like it give more options than Laughing Place…like boats.

1 Like

I very likely will, although it is almost 3 years away :frowning: still so, I’ll hold off. I bookmarked the page, however, for the future so that when the time comes I can do just that.

I was impressed how up to date it was. It includes the Skyway already, and they haven’t even finished building it yet!