All By Myself with Fifty Thousand Friends: A Solo Trip Report

The jacket works…. :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

I’m workin’ it!

4 Likes

Yet. You don’t own any yet.

Safe travels and see you real soon!

12 Likes

HURRY UP, PLANE! We are ready for this TR!

8 Likes

I must be in Orlando, my armpits are damp.

10 Likes

Excited to follow along. I hope you take off soon!

2 Likes

I had to poke Aisle Guy out of his deep, doubled-over slumber so I could get to the bathroom. He woke up groggy, replaced his headrest/tray, and … just sat back. I murmured something about his needing to get up, so he twisted in his seat to get his legs to the side. Dude, that gives me 4 inches to move through. So I just sighed and gave him the faceful of butt he was apparently craving. He pulled the same stunt when I got back too. And yes, I did have to wake him again, even though I’d been gone all of three minutes.

16 Likes

First time on Mears.

Front row seat, so maybe I can get a decent photo of the gate.

17 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Hmm I can’t decide whether to stick with my original plan of Wine Bar George lunch and Disney Springs wandering, then Epcot later, or just ditch DS and head straight for the park.

8 Likes

Do what pleases you! That’s the great thing about touring solo!

7 Likes

If in doubt, stick to your original plan…but you might be doubting your original plan now because your heart is telling you to head straight to the park!

(How’s that for helpful?)

6 Likes

No. No it was not. :rofl:

2 Likes

Head to Epcot!!

6 Likes

27 Likes

:wave:

16 Likes

Oh. I see. You are waving to the hotel. I thought that was where you were staying, and I was like, “Wow! Pop Century has sure changed a lot in two years time.”

7 Likes

I was just there!

6 Likes

That’s why I was waving!

4 Likes

Straight to the park!

4 Likes