All about MVMCP 2022

They may have some alternative beverage options, but I’m not sure. Brownie cheesecake and peppermint sundae do sound excellent.

1 Like

I may go for the peppermint mouse with jack on it. Or maybe Tink puff but I can’t do all the sweet so I’ll just pick one.

The tots just sound like all they taste like ketchup so I’ll prolly skip the one savory but the tamale sounds good so I’ll prolly have that for my savory even though it’s not party specific.

2 Likes

I found description/pictures of 2 of the things we are thinking about from DFBGuide’s website:

Weirdly, they didn’t show the cheesecake thing listed, even though they showed it in their video.

2 Likes

I watched all ears and they said the problem with the brownie is that by the time they sat down to eat it the brownie was cold and the ice cream melted.

2 Likes

The ornament sounds good.

1 Like

Oh, that’s good intel. Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah definitely want to grab that tamale one day!

2 Likes

What I really want is the fruit waffle from Sleepy Hollow, (which I never tried)! It feels wrong though, it’s Christmas, I should get the seasonal items…

2 Likes

If you end up getting them, let me know what you think.

1 Like

I snagged a map tonight as I was kicked out.

5 Likes

Good video for those interested in the characters

3 Likes

Last year I watched the fireworks from here. I liked it because while there were people directly in front, they weren’t in my personal space. I was on the sidewalk and they were on the street. Where’s a similar spot closer to Main Street where we will be able to see it snow?

2 Likes

This is a good question. I hate the crowds for normal fireworks at MK…are the crowds noticeably less at MVMCP? And is there any reason to be close? I mean, are there projections that require being close, or can being further back be good enough?

1 Like

Wait times on thrill data

2 Likes

Did PhilharMagic take the place of Monsters on the 10th?

1 Like

Looks like the shortest waits for rides and character M&Gs were during the fireworks and second parade (10:30-11pm)

1 Like

Interesting…

1 Like

I noticed it because Philharmagic is not listed as an attraction on the maps. I was asking my family yesterday if they wanted to arrive at 4:00 to try to do it or if they were ok missing it. I always loved it and I have enjoyed the update.

1 Like

I’m planning to arrive around 5 and do an early dinner and maybe catch a couple non party attractions before it actually starts. Hopefully will also miss the crush of people at 4 and at 7 trying to enter/exit.

3 Likes

We have a Crystal Palace ADR around 5. The plan right now is to arrive for that and then do what we want for the party.

2 Likes