Alcohol at Be Our Guest Prix Fixe Dinner Included on Dining Plan?

I have searched and just can not find a simple answer. Is alcohol included for Be Our Guest Dinner when using the Disney Dining Plan? I can see that we can get 1 alcoholic drink per table service on the plan, but since it’s Prix Fixe and on their menu the drinks are listed with additional cost, is it actually included or will we need to pay out of pocket for a glass of wine at dinner in addition to using 2 table credits?

Thanks!

Yes you are entitled to one alcoholic beverage but which ones I don’t know.

1 Like

It’s included, but restricted to specific things. I had a bottle of beer.

2 Likes

Good to know. We both drink beer and wine, so either or might be refreshing on our first Magic Kingdom day. It’s our first trip ever so we’re still figuring things out!

Oh! I did not know about the restriction!

1 Like

Any idea about the Signature Non-Alcoholic drinks for the kids? It appears to be 2 options, both in souvenir cups and $19 each?

Yeah, they’re not included in the dining plan.

1 Like

Souvenir cup are not included so it would be the drink not the cup and you can’t pay the difference.

1 Like

Thank you everyone!

1 Like

Technically cider. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, but you people call cider “hard cider” because you think apple juice is cider.

1 Like

No, apple juice and apple cider are two separate things.

But yes, alcoholic cider is “hard cider” to differentiate that. There is also “hard lemonade”. LOL.

BUT… “Hard” cider I can drink because no gluten! :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s not beer…

2 Likes

Which is actually beer that has had all the color and flavor filtered out and then lemon flavor added. Same thing with a lot of “wine coolers”.

1 Like

We’ve already been through this.