AK - What are your 3 FPs?

Navi or FOP, whichever you can get for sure, but then what? What else do you prioritize?

I would say safari then depends on your groups priority. I have littles so we did character meet but if you like thrills maybe Everest.

2 Likes

We always do safari and either kali river rapids or Everest.

2 Likes

Safari and EE

4 Likes

Gah! Kali is down for my trip, but good call!

1 Like

Yeah it’s not an every trip ride for us. But if we’re doing it we are doing it with a FPP

1 Like

We have done Safari, EE, Dinosaur, and Kali. Depends on what time of day we are heading into AK and when we are leaving the park.

1 Like

Safari and EE tend to have pretty long lines. KRR can sometimes have a relatively short standby line. In fact, on the day when we had FPP’s the standby line was literally shorter than the FPP line (granted it was the difference between 5 people and 10 people, but still). I can’t exactly remember, but I think it was in the CL6 or 7 range.

Edit: I looked it up. It was CL8 and right before a late lunch. My jaw was on the floor at how short the line was and we did it 3 times walking on each time.

1 Like

Safari and EE. Before the youngest could do EE, we did the Mickey & Minnie greet or dinosaur.

1 Like

So no one really picks Dinosaur or Primeval Whirl over EE, right?

Nope. I would go with EE, unless you are going to rope drop it.

1 Like

I have for benefit of my son who loves primeval whirl. On that occasion they kids were smaller and dh and I just took turns doing single rider for ee

1 Like