Ak vip tour

So I booked Ultimate Night of Adventure VIP tour at AK. Can anyone reassure me that it is worth the money. Starting to have second thoughts :flushed:

We did it in August of last year and it was great!
We got to ride FOP twice (YMMV, Dinosaur was down so we didinā€™t get to ride it) and Everest twice. The ā€œsnackā€ was a huge meal at Satuli. I would do it again, especially if your time is limited or you didnā€™t get key FP+

2 Likes

Is Animal Kingdom After Hours offered during your stay?

Unfortunately after hours doesnā€™t work for us as our flight home is insanely early the next morning :pensive:

You are currently the envy of every single liner. That alone makes it worth it!!!
Have a great time!

1 Like

I did the VIP tour. It was a great experience especially since I was solo and it was my first time on all of the rides so it was nice to be in a group. Since then I have done after hours and I like that better because I can do everything as much as I want on my own time (except the safari). The meal at Satuli is really fun. Dinosaur was down so we rode Everest twice. I asked if we could ride FoP again instead and she said ā€œno because it is on the other side of the parkā€. Iā€™ve heard of some people being offered to ride a 2nd time but that must depend on which plaid you get. You will have a great time!

1 Like