AK TP feedback - UPDATED

Thank you, appreciate the feedback, will play around with a slower walking pace!

Oh, I don’t know. Like I said, I haven’t been there in almost 20 years. It didn’t occur to me that they wouldn’t open at park open…

Thanks I appreciate the feedback very much!

When we went in September, my DS (2y8m ath the time) loved the train to Rafiki’s planet watch. We also met Doc McStuffin’s there with no wait, which he thought was really cool. We only spent about 20 minutes there, but it was a fun little break after KS.

1 Like

All,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I can’t thank you enough!!!

You are absolutely right in that I was jumping around way too much. I have updated the plan and added a slower pace of walking. Unfortunately I do have to do a bit of backtracking due to our FPP at Navi but … I can’t find another way around it.

Latest update (for now of course!): Animal Kingdom - Option B

Still very much willing to make changes if I got something WAY off!

Looks like a great and fun day! :slight_smile:
Re: your lunch - we did not do many ADRs so I am not sure on their check in grace period but may want to make sure you sit on the far side of the FOLK arena from the entrance so you are among first out to ensure you are not late to check in for lunch.

My final two cents is that unless both kids are in a stroller put walking at the slowest level to most realistically account for dawdling, stopping to look a bit, bathrooms etc.

Not your specific question and you know you kids but I highly recommend a stroller that both kids can ride in, even just one that the oldest can sit, not sleep/rest.

1 Like

Thank you both for the reinforcement! We did rent a double stroller, DH was skeptical but I am so glad we are doing that!!

AK was the park where we were constantly behind on our plan. The kids were way more into looking at animals and doing Wilderness Explorers than I’d predicted. and I had allowed extra time in the plan already. A couple thoughts on your plan. My understanding is that shows are not a good use of FPP because shows rarely fill up. Is there something else you’d be interested in using a FP for? maybe meeting Mickey and Minnie? Also, are you sure your kids will sit still for 3 shows in 1 day? Mine definitely wouldn’t so I picked 1 show per day. If you’re concerned, I’d prioritize in case you change your plans on the spot and skip shows to spend more time wandering.

Just to offer another perspective- my 1&3yo loved shows! As HS we did 4 in 1 day with no issues. We did FotLK and FoW at AK in a day between 8:30-1. They loved both. Not arguing, just saying that all kids are different :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed! Tusker house is great, but we waited 45minutes for our timeslot last time. And, we were four adults (which means we ate fast and got some pictures, and not all) and still took us more than one hour for dinner.