AK - Rivers of Light - Tusker House - Opinion

oy vey my goodness how frustrating

Meh. It was a bit but we weren’t in a hurry. If we had had FPP I’d have spoken up

Please tell us how it worked out? We are doing the ROL package at TH in February. Curious to know what you thought. Thanks!

I really enjoyed breakfast at Boma in May. It was low-key and tasty. French toast bread pudding and the goat cheese eggs were delicious, and they had a few other unique offerings. Definitely worth it to check out AKL IMO!

1 Like

Hi All!
We just got back. I am going to try to do some sort of abbreviated trip report to go over other things but wanted to thank you all for your help on this question.

We did do the ROL package at Tusker House. We all liked the food and liked not having to worry about a seat for ROL. I liked the fact that it was a Character meal. That was fun for us grown-ups who don’t usually get to see all of the characters.

If I had this to do again, I might not do Tusker House for lunch. It was still really hot last week. Eating all of that food midday when we still wanted to do some touring wasn’t the best option. Being really full and really hot isn’t the best combination when walking around a park. Otherwise, we liked the entire experience! Thanks again for your help!

1 Like