AK question: Break between Finding Nemo and ROL - what to do?

I have a break between 4:15 pm (end of Finding Nemo) and the beginning of ROL at 6:15 pm (which we have dining tickets to attend so we can show up at 5:45 pm). What do you recommend to do between 4:15 and 5:45 pm? Thank you!!

If you have little ones the dig area in Dinoland is a big hit.

1 Like

I should have add my kids age, they are 12 and 9.

1 Like

In that case, single rider line for EE as many times as you can!

5 Likes

If interested in characters you can meet Scrooge McDuck & Launchpad McQuack from 4pm - 5:30pm in DinoLand USA or Pocohontas from 4:05p - 4:45pm in the Discovery Trails section

2 Likes

This! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes this is always my plan.

1 Like

If I didn’t have a 4 and 2 year old it would be mine too!!

1 Like

Will you have finished all the walking trails? You could casually walk Discovery Island and relax around there. You could also do another Kiliminjaro Safari. We like to do 2 a day, because the animals are different.

Also, check to see if there is an extra (paid) tour at the time, like Caring for Giants.

1 Like

Dinoland is actually kind of fun in the evening with the carnival lights. Maybe go take a ride in the triceratops, spin on primeval hurl, and shell out for a few games. The evening lends well to the carny vibe. Some silly photo ops too if you have MM.

Lounge?
Dinner?

Fantastic idea! Thank you!

1 Like

We have 6:50 pm dinner reservations at Tiffins. The lounge idea does sound interesting.

1 Like

Oooooo I love Nomad lounge

Nomad is one of my all time favorite spaces.

But if you go you have to swear never to tell anyone about it

It’s a lovely oasis and I can’t have it getting overrun with hoodlums and riffraff

2 Likes

Does it get busy in the afternoon? It looks lovely.

It does look fun! In a very Coney-Island kind of way. It stands out from everything else at AK from what I can tell, but it does look cute. Thank you for the suggestion.

1 Like

We were thinking of doing the trails in the morning–which one is your favorite?

Totally different, and some don’t like it for that. I’m not a fan during the day, but cute at night for nostalgia

Got it. That might not suit my family.