AK on day 3 or change it to later?

We right now have AK day set for our 3rd day end of July. It is a EMH day opening at 8. Will rope dropping the EMH be worth risking not being able to get FPP at 60 + 2? Or should I switch to later in the week?

It’s a risk, but right now theDibb is showing good FoP availability even at 60 days for late May (which is memorial day weekend). You do have a couple of backup options, including EMH RDing FoP, using the fastpass finder (FP4me.com), and the timed drops if you don’t get it. You could also use “the trick which shall not be named and maybe doesn’t work anymore” to get the best of both worlds.

1 Like

Woah, how did I not know about this?! Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

I think it only recently (a month or two ago) went public. I think there was a beta test for a while, then it just kind of disappeared, and then sometime in Jan. I think it went live.

2 Likes

I got a FP for 3 people for FOP on 60+2 for early April (during the wide-ranging spring break period). Earliest I could get was 5:05pm but I was still pleasantly surprised.

1 Like

Depends whether you were hoping to leave at lunchtime

1 Like

We were hoping to RD have late breakfast at TH do safari. Go back to Pop rest, come back for whatever FP we can get for FOP and ROL

1 Like

Every day is Animal Kingdom day! :wink:

1 Like