AK closing procedures

How long do CMs let you linger in Pandora after close? AK closes at 8 when we are there next week, and I’d like to take the time to enjoy it at night. We could potentially go by Pandora before RoL (7:15 show), but I’d rather do it after if they won’t kick us out right at 8. We’re not planning on getting in line for FoP or NR. Just want to soak in the atmosphere on our last night.

takes a while I believe because festival of lights doesn’t end until about 9 and I have never really seen any CM’s pushing people out if you don’t get too late. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

As guests can get in line for both rides right up until close, and as the wait at that time for FOP will be around 45 minutes, plus a ride time of 30 minutes, you’ve got a solid 75 minutes before they expect the last guests to be coming off ride. You can linger for quite some time.

5 Likes

Perfect! That’s what i was hoping, but I didn’t know if they’d make you get in line or get out.

1 Like

You can just tell them you’re waiting for a rider. But I doubt anyone would approach.

1 Like

Last June DD and DW had FP for FOP at 9pm they went in around 9:30 and got out around 10:30 we still got our photo at the tree of life all light up on our way out. I never heard anyone say that we had to leave.

2 Likes

Thanks @OBNurseNH and @joefishing209! I figured we’d be okay, but no phrase I searched for ever got me the answer. I didn’t want to count on being able to linger and then get there at 7:50 and be ushered out by 8.

1 Like