Agent P at Epcot - Educational?

:grinning:

Got me there! Akershus though is the name of the fortress in Oslo.

Of course they messed with the architectural styles when they revamped the Akershus restaurant. But you can still see at least 3.5 of the styles around the pavilion.

Upcoming trip notwithstanding, It’s actually rare that we do roller-coaster vacations!

Typically we either spend vacations in nature (we live near Yellowstone), in a big city, or another country, which is another reason why the kids like Epcot- we’ve been to most of the countries in WS so we get to re-live those memories, too. But the reverse is also true- there’s a funny family joke about Dale sweaters in Norway vs the ones in Norway that we like to tell…

This is why we haven’t been to WDW in 6 years. But, when the craving for roller-coaster type vacations hits, WDW is the only place we would even consider.:grinning:

Let’s agree that our families will not vacation together! :wink:

This year, we did 4 days at Universal.
Two years before, we did 6 days at Disney.
The year before that, we did Six Flags Great Adventure (2 days), King’s Island (2 days), Hershey Park, Six Flags Great America, and Cedar Point. :slight_smile:
The year before that, we did Silver Dollar City.
The year before that, we did Disney.

See a pattern? :wink:

2 Likes

No Great America, never again.:tired_face:
I ruptured my L4-5 disc on the Drop Zone in Great America (CA). Thus ended my wild ride career!