After Hour Tickets?

Hello Team, i´m from Germany and I have a question. You know why you do not get Tickets for Magic Kingdom After Hours but for Animal Kingdom After Hours? For Animal Kingdom After Hours 2019 I received my tickets yesterday. For Magic Kingdom After Hours 2019 but not. Can you help me there.

You received your physical tickets already? I did not realize they did not send tickets for Magic Kingdom. I will be interested to see how it works at Animal Kingdom. I wonder is they will cut off the FoP line early to nn After Hours guests? I don’t think they should, but this will be interesting.

yes I have already received my physical tickets for Animal Kingdom After Hours. But for Magic Kingdom After Hours, which I ordered much earlier, I did not receive any tickets. But i can see my Magic Kingdom After Hours Tickets in the “My Disney Experience”.

That’s strange. I was told I needed to pick up my Hollywood Studios ones at will call. Maybe to verify the AP discount?

My AK tickets is scheduled to be delivered today. I bought 3 with the AP discount.

So very strange!

1 Like

I have the solution. In the original email for Magic Kingdom After Hours is a barcode which I then have to show at the parc entrance. That’s probably different at Animal Kingdom After Hours.

We have tickets for MK After Hours on 12/10 and have to pick them up at Guest services to verify AP’s (at least that is what they said when we booked over the phone).

I am thinking that although I bought my tickets through the regular phone line and applied the AP discount, they could see my DVC too so they mailed my tickets? That being said, I linked the confirmation number from my email to my account so I don’t think I even need the tickets I just received?

I know with our tickets, we bought 3, and I am not linked to them (on purpose, my one friend has no less than 1,000 pictures each trip between DL and WDW, and she goes monthly. I cannot deal with 12,000 pictures a year on top of my own). They told her all 3 of us need to be there to pick up the discounted tickets since they could only see 2/3 of our passes.
Do you think this means if I buy tickets for me and my kids to go, only I will get the discounted price? They will just have regular tickets in the spring.

I think you can buy up to 5 with your AP. I bought three, they did not ask me who the other tickets were for. It is so strange that it seems as if they change the rules everyphone call.

1 Like

Great, thanks.

And to make matters even more confusing to me, I just ordered Magic Kingdom After Hours for my February trip and they are mailing them to me…strange. I can’t figure out the rules.

1 Like

I honestly think it depends on who answer the phone. I am convinced there is no reason for me to have my tickets and I definitely did not need them to be placed in an UPS envelope and be sent two-day air…