Advice for planning November 2021 APRs?

This is my first post, but I have enjoyed using the TP website, Lines app, and this forum as a resource to plan a Thanksgiving 2021 (Nov 19 - 26) trip for my family.

I know the parks will be crowded, and I am hopeful some of the hiccups that are happening in the parks now due to low staffing will be corrected by late November. But I am realistic that this is a crowded time of year. I am a big planner and will use all the tools at my disposal to make it as smooth as it possibly can be!

Most of the parks that week are predicted to be at a 10 most days. Is there any strategy to picking a particular day of the week for a particular park? For example, is it better to visit HS on an 8 day than a 10 day, or doesn’t it matter? I am particularly thinking about HS and how an 8 v 10 might affect our chances of getting on ROTR.

Anyone experienced this week in the past and have wisdom to share?

1 Like

Welcome! I think once the crowd levels get that high it doesn’t much matter. There isn’t a hige difference from 1 level to the next anyway. There is some conventional best day of the week knowledge such as MK is usually busiest on Sundays and Mondays and Epcot is mist crowded on the weekends, but strangely HS is less popular on the weekends. Since it’s such a busy week I’d just put them in the optimal order you prefer.

1 Like

For more specifics of what 8 vs 10 mean, here’s a great page to read: Hollywood Studios Crowd Levels
Tips you find on here to maximize your time will be way more useful than the crowd level difference.

1 Like

This makes sense, @LTinNC82. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for this article, @thrasher543!

1 Like