Advanced Genie plus/BG1 help for Epcot

Need some help from experts for our late arrival day at Epcot tomorrow. We should be in the park by 3 PM at the latest. Our ideal plan would have an LL for Remy at 2:30 PM, FEA at 3:30 PM an TT at 8 PM. Is this possible??? Should I go fo TT or Remy first. I know that i will have to modify. Thanks!!!

Having been there the last couple of weeks I doubt you can get all 3.

My suggestions depend on whether you are happy to do single rider for TT.

If yes, then grab Remy first and then FEA.
If not, I would go for Remy and then TT, and be prepared to wait for FEA. The line for FEA never seemed outrageous, and doing it later on means hopefully many of the families with younger kids will have prioritised it for earlier in the day.

What is BG1?

It’s an app that mimics MDE essentially.

Edit: disregard this next bit, it is alive and kicking!

(However its most useful feature (booking VQs and LLs) was thwarted by some changes Disney made in an attempt to shut down the sites that were making money by doing the same thing. Although BG1 was developed by a Liner and free to use, it got caught in the net).

1 Like

BG1 is alive and well. It works for booking both VQ and LLs currently.

1 Like

Really? I thought it wasn’t going to be amended to work?

Glad to hear that though.

Yes. It’s discussed in LaCava.

1 Like

I am so sorry to have to keep asking questions…

Is there any value in BG1? If so what? I am not on site, I already have restaurant ressies, I just want to shorten wait times so if there are tips to maximize I am in! I am clueless about tech so I need my hubby to deal with it and need to point him in the right direction. We go to WDW every 2 years and it feels like everytime I go so much changes technology wise, I have to take a refresher course.

Also, anyone know where to find explicit info on how to install, etc?

What possible benefit is it?

It shows booking times before 7:15. MDE doesn’t show times until after. It’s much more user friendly than MDE. Easier to use.

Look in La Cava threads and you should be able to find the info.

You can also google BG1 and find it.