ADR day tomorrow!

A few questions:
Hoping to get SciFi, Space Lounge and others. We have 5 people.
Are either of those restaurants easier to get as a reservation for 4 if I can’t get 5?
Are there any restaurants that won’t let you add a 5th at walk up?
Best to do the 6am thing from a computer as opposed to the Disney app?
Excited!!!

3 Likes

I think this has no tables larger than 4? Don’t know if they’d let you squeeze in a fifth.

2 Likes

I think SciFi will not allow modifications at check-in

2 Likes

Hmm. Sounds like I need to lose a kid then. Or just try for 5!

1 Like

You are correct- we have a family of 5 and the lounge only seats up to 4. You can do the regular restaurant with 5!

2 Likes

If you can’t find a table for 5, look for a table for 6. Best to be over than under.

3 Likes

Did your sentence cut off? I’m holding my breath over here!

Did you get your ADR’s set up with success?

1 Like

Good thought. Any punishment for being one over? Or can it be modified to 5 once set?

1 Like

No punishment for bringing less people as long as at least one person shows up.

3 Likes

I may be wrong but your talking the lounge at Space 220. There’s a bar I believe that holds quite a few people.

We want to eat there but not pay price fixe. That’s the lounge right? 5 doesn’t work there?

3 Likes

Yes, you can eat a la carte at tables in the lounge but they max out at 4.

2 Likes

Sorry for the cliffhanger :joy: I updated the reply now

2 Likes

I had pretty good luck with things. Couldn’t find Homecomin (under C for Chef Art’s Homecomin’) :man_facepalming:t2: but eventually found it but quite late in the night. Come on mouse dining alert!

Any Saturday lunch ideas to get out of the sun at Epcot? Was thinking Mexican but I get mixed up between San Angel and La Hacienda. What’s the difference?

1 Like

It will probably open up for something earlier. I’ve had good luck there

San Angel is inside the pyramid, the one you float past on Three Caballeros
La Hac is on the other side of the “street” on the water. And it’s only open for dinner so that won’t help.
Although, you can get food from the QS and they have La Hac open for seating indoors if that appeals

It’s outside of Epcot but you could do an Ale & Compass

I can’t think what I do for lunch besides booths there LOL

Sunshine Seasons
Connections

2 Likes

Those are good thoughts. I was planning on Ale & Compass for our travel home day for breakfast but scored a Topolino’s (which we’ve never done). More pricey but #disneymath ?

4 Likes

I wanted to encourage you to keep stalking. I have an alert set up with Mouse Dining, but I stalked and found it first. Yesterday nothing. Today I found an opening that’s not at 10:15PM. Granted, it’s for a party of five (instead of two), but it’s at 7:30.

2 Likes

Thank you. Good tip and I’ve done just that with Mouse Dining. Glad you got a reservation!!!

1 Like

San Angel is a better atmosphere, but if you are looking for lunch the best place is at the Land where it is cafeteria style. Many more selections and cheaper.

2 Likes

Woah. I don’t know about the Land. Is that the Land cart? That’s all I see on the list of Epcot restaurants.

2 Likes