ADR day approaches: have I got my priorities right?

Yes, there will be other UK people booking, and possibly AP holders, so you still need to be online straight away, but you’ll get them.

For your other questions, I don’t know when dessert parties open - I have a feeling it’s later than 180 but wouldn’t swear to it. The cancellation policy is 5 days before I believe. Dining packages usually open later than 180, I’ve seen reports of anything up to 90 days. But I got my Fantasmic one at 180 so you should check.

2 Likes

We are probably splitting hairs at this point, but think you would be safe to move Biergarten down a little. I think Via Napoli is more popular. I rarely have trouble getting Biergarten under 180 days.

1 Like

Also something to consider, I’ll share my experience from last week. I don’t know if this is typical or not but sharing as something to keep in the back of your head.
We arrived last Tuesday and had a reservation for Art Smith’s at 2:00. Due to flights being delayed and rearranging some other things, we weren’t able to make the 2:00. I tried searching for something around 3:00 but found nothing. We decided to just stop in and see if they had availability and half the restaurant was empty! We got seated immediately and had a wonderful meal. We had the same experience with Trattoria al forno. It was Wednesday right at 5 when they opened. We searched on line and found no availability but headed over and stopped in, they seated us with no problem.
Not saying this is something to count on but I will definitely always pop in if convenient even if I can’t get a reservation.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone good to know I should be able to get everything I want

I managed to drop Cali Grill off the top of my list (oops) pretty sure that one will be hardest to get so better add that back in!

If anyone knows when the ROL packages come out that would be useful!

Also any thoughts on the HEA dessert party seated option

B :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you’ll be fine getting everything, I’d move your 8am BOG to second,