ADR Dates for a split reservation

We are scheduled for the POR 11/24 - 12/2 but our reservation is split into two separate reservations to take advantage of a rate change during our stay. When I looked at the confirmation they each have their own dates listed for the ADR date. If I call a the 180 day mark from the first reservation will I be able to make reservations for the length of our stay or will I have to wait until the 180 mark from our second reservation?

You’ll have to wait, sorry. :frowning_face:

Bummer! Thanks!

I would try, call Disney to make your ADRs they might be able to push things through. I have heard of this thing called PIXIE DUST you might get some. It’s worth a try the worst is they say no.