ADR date approaching... Much appreciate any ranking help!

Hi there! Our ADR reservation day is next Monday. What order would you try to book the following reservations? Thanks in advance!

Artist’s Point Storybook Dining (late dinner)
1900 Park Fare (dinner)
Garden Grill (earliest breakfast)
Biergarten(dinner)
Sci Fi (lunch or dinner)
Cape May (dinner)
Trattoria (breakfast)
Be Our Guest (lunch quick service)
Oga’s

I eaten at most of these, 6 out of 9, but not all. I’d put them in this order:

Oga’s
Artist Point
BOG
Garden Grill – I put it here since you wanted a very specific time. Otherwise it might be a spot or two lower
Trattoria
Sci-Fi
Cape May
Biergarten

1 Like

I’ve been to all of these except GG and I agree with darkmite2. Ogas, Artist Point and BOG are the hardest to get. I was surprised at how much availability I saw for Trattoria. I think a lot of people don’t know about it yet or are unwilling to leave Epcot. BTW Ogas, AP and Trattoria were the highlights of my trip last week! All very fun for different reasons.

1 Like

Thank you both! Very helpful! And nice to hear you enjoyed the ones we’ve chosen. We are staying at Boardwalk villas with point rental, so I may stick trattoria lower since we will have some flexibility being there. Again, thanks! :blush::sparkles:

I agree with the above but I would maybe put Sci-Fi pretty high also. In my experience it doesn’t pop up too often on Res Finder. PPO at GG and lunch at BOG are hard too but they both tend to have a lot of availability 24-48 hours out as people cancel ADRs from either eating too much food or not wanting to get up early anymore.

Edit to add: AP and Trattoria were our favorites last trip!!! AP especially. My kids loved all of the characters.

1 Like

I also agree with darkmite. However…and someone can correct me if I’m wrong…as long as you get a time that is PPO for Garden Grill…if you show up as early as possible, you’ll pretty much always get seated in the order of arrival.

1 Like

This is correct.

1 Like

AP is probably what we are all looking forward to the most! Thanks!

Wonderful!

Sco-fi is hard to get. I didn’t realize that it doesn’t show up much on res finder. Good to know.

1 Like

There is a lot of availability for Trattoria at other meals, however for breakfast we have had some difficulty - probably because it is the only meal with characters. It was one of the earlier ones I booked while planning our last trip at our 180 day window and all that was left was a late morning time slot.
I would look at how early/late into your trip you are planning each of the meals to strategize the order also, since a tougher reservation would be easier to snag at 180+.

1 Like

Was the food really good at Trattoria or was it just the unique characters that were fun? Both are important! We are looking for pre-DME departure breakfast and have done most of the usual character meals and are looking for something different and/or interesting (not necessarily character but want something fun for our last hurrah).

I thought the food was pretty tasty! I got the Ursula dish and it was great. They brought out some pastries before our food in a cast iron skillet and those were delicious!!

We really enjoyed the characters and it was fun for my son to have the princes in the mix. He refused to take pictures with any of the princesses but we got some great ones of him and his sisters with Flynn Ryder and Prince Eric.

1 Like

Good to hear. I bet kids love to see the princes–it’s quite rare around the parks. We will keep it under consideration then.

1 Like

Excellent point. We were hoping for Trattoria last morning of our trip before we leave, so maybe we’ll get lucky bring 180+7

The food is pretty good. My daughter loved being able to meet the princes, also their interaction with the princesses and each other are also fun.
I liked it because it was a sit down without a buffet, which is more relaxing as a mom not having to get up/down grabbing something for everyone - I felt like I could sit and enjoy the meal more.

1 Like

I just got Trattoria breakfast for 6 people at 180+1 for our post cruise weekend. 180+7 should be easy.

1 Like

Love hearing this. Thank you!

Update! Didn’t get much sleep worrying last night, but as of 6:20 AM I had all 10 reservations we wanted! :dancer:t3: :champagne: Thanks so much for all the advice. Only other thing we’d like to add when available is the Star Wars fireworks dessert party. Wonder when they’ll have those dates…

This is the order I ended up going with:
Artist’s Point Storybook Dining (late dinner)
1900 Park Fare (dinner)
Be Our Guest (lunch quick service)
Oga’s (late afternoon)
Sci Fi (lunch)
Garden Grill (earliest breakfast)
Trattoria (breakfast)
Cape May (dinner)
Biergarten (dinner)
Oga’s early morning (2nd reservation)

2 Likes