ADR 60+ not working, only availability at any restaurant is for 1st day

You are calling the dining number? I suspect the wait is because everyone else is also calling because they can’t book either.

1 Like

Probably. Im on hold w dining but about to bag that. Dont really have time to be on hold for multiple hours. Also called tech support number to see if it was just a glitch affecting me (before my friend told me the same story w her efforts this AM) and that is a 45 min wait also. So likely an across the board problem

So could never get through to Dining res line, but called tech support line, who claim its an issue with their systems as the Swan Reserve is new and doesn’t always work right on the backend. She connected me to a Guest Services rep who helped make my ADRs over the phone. Hassle ,but ended up working out, albeit with an unnecessary 545 am wake up and a waste of 2-3 hours.

Still have no idea why our friends at Beach Club also had issues though.

5 Likes

What I did was search by restaurant name. Then clicked on search for availability for the first day of my trip. Then I was able to change the date to the +10 date and search again. It was an extra step but I was able to get every restaurant I wanted

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! That is a good strategy to try!

For me searching all of dining is still not working. So frustrating to have to go into individual restaurants to check availability. I haven’t had the patience to call yet… I hope you were able to get the reservations you wanted!

Yeah , the guest services person was helpful and minus a few time changes for most of what we wanted. Not the most efficient way to do it but got it done

1 Like

This was the only strategy that worked for me too. Not my favorite, but at least it worked!