Adding "Meet Merida at Fairytale Garden"

Does anyone know why you can’t add " Meet Merida at Fairytale Garden" to any MK touring plans? Seems that not having a character meet and greet that has been around for a few years now is a pretty big misstep. This issue has been present for over 3 years now.

Also on a side note, why aren’t dessert parties part of the reservations you can add to a dining plan?

Honestly just wondering if anyone knows why these haven’t been added yet. Yes I know I can do a workaround, but shouldn’t have to, and this really does affect planning.

Only character meets with a FP line can be added to a plan. With characters that come and go throughout the day, it’s too difficult to provide wait times. You need to add it as a break, or maybe a meal somewhere very close. Merida can be a very long wait unless you get straight there at RD and wait for her to start around 9.15.

1 Like

I thought the same thing originally, but If this was the case then why do they have the meet and greet included in some of the premium touring plans you can copy and use?

Guess I find it odd that they have it on some TP, but you can’t add to a custom one :man_shrugging:

Are you sure? I can’t see it on any of the small children plans, not even the 2 day princess lover plan.

It’s in the Ultimate Touring Plan: Magic Kingdom

https://touringplans.com/plans/1980829

That is weird. But if it’s there, why don’t you copy that plan and customise it, and see what it says for the wait? If it looks right, you can just use it.

Yeah, that’s what I ended up doing, was just hoping to avoid having to redo all my plans for MK just to add it.

after adding it it doesn’t really do anything with wait time, so not sure it was worth it :slight_smile:

I don’t think you can time a wait for it so I suppose there’s no info.