Add Universal Parks to Disney Dashboard?

I’m having a really hard time figuring out, how to add IOA & USF to my Disney World Trip.

I’m going on a 3 week trip and i will be jumping back and forth trough the parks, so there is no 1 week disney, then 1 week Universal kind of situation. It’s happening all at once! :slight_smile:

I would really appreciate that i can use 1 dashboard for all parks. Is that even possible?

Nope. You need a separate dashboard. It’s not that difficult to keep track of, you can add a note to your Disney dashboard to say you’re at Universal on that day (now I’m writing this I’m second guessing myself but I’m sure this is what I do!) and then over on your Universal dashboard you can have your touring plan for the day.

ETA ok I just checked my dashboard and yes you can put a note in the main body, I thought that was what I had done.

Thank you!

1 Like

What dashboard are you talking about? When I log onto Touring Plan this is what I see:

In December I am doing a Universal/Disney trip. I can click on the days I want to see and any touring Plans I create will be there. In the app I have to go to each app (although I think I can do that through the homepage of each app?).

What I mean is that where on the left you have 2 separate trips on consecutive dates for WDW and UOR, if you are doing 2 weeks - or 3 for the OP - but you are doing alternate days, you can’t just have 1 trip that is WDW and UOR where you can have all your touring plans. A trip has to be one or the other.

So last time I went 5-19 August, but I was at UOR 8-9, 15 and 17 Aug. I had 1 WDW trip with all dates, WDW plans, and notes on those days that I was at UOR. And I had a UOR trip that was just 8-17 Aug and only had plans for the 4 days I was there.

No, I would set up each day or group of days. My upcoming trip doesn’t show my cruise between my wdw days, only my spreadsheet shows that :grinning:

I got two identical trips now. Not very convenient, but it will get the job done!

2 Likes

Exactly, so the question is can you do it as one trip and the answer is no. But it would be more convenient if you could.

2 Likes