Add Trip - benefits?

Hello. Newbie here. Why should I add our upcoming trip to my TP profile? Is there any benefit as far as using the site? Who can see/access that info?

2 Likes

I like how it will send me up dates to hours and crowd predictions. I can also use it to put in a room request. It sends other helpful reminders.

2 Likes

It also counts down your trip and gives you a checklist of what you need to do 60 days out two weeks out etc. It will automatically track your days in the crowd calendar and send you updates if crowd levels and park hours change as noted above

1 Like

In addition to the above, it also allows you to create individualized touring plans. You need a subscription for this part.

1 Like

I do like the countdown feature.

The touring plans feature informs me when I’m planning too much for one day. The “you’re doing too much” message always cracks me up. Tho I can’t recall it’s exact wording. :thinking:

The crowd calendar also helps me figure out which morning or which evening for each park (we always get park hopper tickets when offered because we always have and we’re creatures of habit).

I don’t think anyone but you can see your plans unless it’s a webmaster or site administrator? You can share your plans here for assistance or approval by posting a link.

1 Like