Activities for adults

Robe Drop (this would be a resort-based activity)

3 Likes

Ooh! I haven’t heard about this one. Can you tell me more?

1 Like

Here’s a link, but there are spoilers so you can just read the first paragraphs to “know” where to start (the article warns you before entering the spoiler area). I will say that I have been unsuccessful at finding ANY Pascals even w/ cheats :expressionless: So, I call it a prank :crazy_face: Like a snipe hunt :wink:

Hidden Pascals at the Magic Kingdom - Steps to Magic

2 Likes

On a solo trip?

4 Likes

Sure
There was no particular stipulation about it being for solo travelers. But the World is full of people and even if one begins that way they needn’t end that way too.

4 Likes

Awesome! I might not tell my friend it could all be a ruse. I’ll pretend to find them even if I can’t!

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Is #5 (bounty hunters) the data pad game on your phone in Galaxy’s Edge? If not, we had a lot of fun doing that.

2 Likes

It is.

Although I would say 2 things. First off, it kinda needs some dedicated time for it, there was a lot of trial and error involved and that didn’t really work when trying to do it in between LLs and reservations.

Secondly at times there were quite a few people gathered round the portals. A bit like the old Sorcerers of the MK, there were definitely waits involved.

DS didn’t have as much fun with it as he had hoped. He said after the trip that next time he would like to have a day to really get into it.

I’m really looking for things I don’t do at home.

6 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

The details used to further our impressions can provide interest. The forced perspective of the buildings along Main Street in MK. Or the pavilions in World Showcase - American Adventure, Eiffel Tower and the Canadian mountains.
Landscaping also helps set the place or tell the story as this article talks about.
Every trip I notice more of the details.

2 Likes