Achievement Badge Ideas

Throw your ideas out here for new achievement badges (to be used on Merch, NOT as addons to official forum software).

2 Rules as of now:

1. They need to be TP-centric somehow
  2. Family Friendly

Annnnd go.

Example of Previous Badges (that don’t really work in their current form, so re-imagining of these is fine)
BatuuBound StarTours DisneyAtDawn Falcon Mountaineer

Click here for the rest of the Banner Library

MovieReferenceQUESTIONABLE MovieReferenceGOOD MovieReferenceBAD ThankYOU MickeyIceCream ImOnABoat BoardingGroup DadJokes EavesDropper ShhhTimeToStop NoticedADetail MickeyPretzel CaptainObvious Poutine TripBEGIN TripEND Snobby ThroughTheGate BrainBIG BrainSMALL LateNightCoffee OneParkOneDay SacredSpaces TWSS DampDodger MagicalExpress TragicalExpress FestivalOfTheArts ParkHopper BatuuMilk AutocorrectNailedit AutocorrectThanks AutocorrectWhy AutocorrectStop AutocorrectDumbAddition MickeyWaffle DoleWhip MickeyCookie FlightOfPassage HauntedMansion FrozenEverAfter RiseOfTheResistance WelcomeToEpcot WelcomeToMK WelcomeToHS WelcomeToAK AfterDarkMAGICKINGDOM AfterDarkHOLLYWOODSTUDIOS AfterDarkEpcot AfterDarkANIMALKINGDOM PandoraAtNight WingsOfWonder Skyliner POTC FailedAtTheFunny UnBirthdayDrink Derailment Butthurt YouMadBro IdentityTheft CrapIsThatMyBus TappedInMickeyIceCream FestivalOfTheArtsUntitled 2000posts

3 Likes

My suggestion is to have the TP logo, and then the Big Brain Moves attached to it (as mentioned in the other thread).

2 Likes

Rough Ideas:
Didn’t waste the day in lines
Plan Complete
Strategic Ride Coordinator

4 Likes

Oh. I just realized that the existing “Successful Trip” badge might work as well. (I personally like the Big Brain Moves idea better as it ties to TP…but the idea that TP would cause you to have a successful trip applies as well.)

1 Like

we’re not limited to 1 badge, we can make as many as we want, with as many variations as we want.

2 Likes

Here is a lay man’s version of what I’m envisioning. (My Gimp skills are rather limited.)

1 Like

ohhhhh ho hohohohoho this is dangerous :rofl:

2 Likes

I was thinking maybe make two columns of the badges on a shirt with touringplans logo top center. You could even do it with check marks next to some of the badges like they are checked off a list.

What about the logo on the top center and then a “sash” like the wilderness explorer sash where you can pick the badges you want (up to 5 or 6 or whatever). The sash would just be part of the shirt, not like an actual sash.

Not these little badges but like one badge would take the space of 6-9 of these

4 Likes

Touring plan logo symbol on badge- “vacation optimized”

2 Likes

Join the Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts. :rofl: