Accommodations with two bathrooms

We have stayed at AOA suites on our last few trips and would like to try something different, but have gotten spoiled with the two bathrooms. We stayed at the Poly once in a studio with two showers, are there any other options? I looked at a one bedroom points rental at the Riveria and it looked like a tub and one shower. Thanks!

Bay Lake Tower 1 bedrooms have two bathrooms and so do Kidani 1 bedrooms.

The BLT studios are tiny, but the 1 bedrooms are pretty spacious. Both of these villas have a pull out couch and a sleepr chair, 1 spacious bathroom with a water closet and one small bathroom with sink/tub/toilet.

I haven’t stayed at either, but I have my eye on both. I just need tontravel in lower point seasons.

1 Like

calling @LTinNC82 b/c I can’t remember which studios have two toilets etc.

ETA: I want to say our 1bv at OKW had a tub and shower

I’ve never stayed in a room with 2 toilets, but Poly has showers in 2 separate bathrooms and at least the Deluxe Studios (not the new resort studios) at GF villas and the Riviera studio have separate showers and tubtshower combos that you can lock off so 2 people can shower at once.

2 Likes

How many tubs and how many showers do you want?

1 Like

Riviera Resort studios has a tub/shower in the vanity area, and a walk in shower in the commode area. They are split with a pocket door between them, to be closed or left open at your preference, and both have a pocket door out onto the main living area.

No studios have two full bathrooms.We liked Poly studio with the two showers. Riviera would be the same but costs more. BLT and Kidani 1 bedrooms have two full bathrooms.

1 Like

All Star Music suites.

2 Likes

We really just want the two showers so we can get ready faster in the mornings.

2 Likes

Thanks. Some groups need at least one tub, often because of young children. Other groups (like mine) just need showers.

I dont think we would use a tub at all. From the pictures it looks like the Riviera 1BR is one tub and one shower. I dont know why they wouldn’t have made it a tub/shower combo and a shower?? I really want to stay there, but i dont think there is a deluxe studio available for our dates. It is more $ than we should spend too

1 Like

Most 1BR villas have a separate soaking tub and shower.

1 Like

Thanks! I guess it would be nice to soak your feet after a day in the parks, but not a perk worth my extra money! I have a feeling we are going to be back at AOA. Maybe we will tack on one night somewhere else at the beginning of the trip.

1 Like

And the soaker tub in the Riviera in Villas as well as in at least the copper creek cabins are amazing and it was all I could do to not climb in and soak in the middle of my tour

I mean… I do always bring epsom salts and a bubble bar. I’m a bath-taker, for sure.

1 Like

Thank you all so much! I booked a studio at Riviera through DVC rental. It is basically the same $ as AOA suites would have been. So excited to stay someplace new!!!

2 Likes

The RR studio is lovely. Enjoy!