ABC Commissionary or Rosie's All American Cafe

Quick lunch - choose only one.

ABC for the air conditioning.

3 Likes

I agree on the air conditioning. Also, the food has really improved.

2 Likes

The food was pretty decent at ABC on our trip a few months ago.

1 Like

We really liked ABC. We mobile ordered twice and had a good, efficient experience. I really liked the Buffalo Grilled Cheese. I didn’t think it would be as satisfying as it was.

1 Like

ABC Commissary for the air conditioning and the much better menu. Rosie’s is mainly burgers and hot dogs outside in an open air, semi-shaded area. There are a few other QS places by Rosie’s if you want to buy food from multiple places, but it’s not great. It is handy if you’re in Sunset Blvd at the time. ABC is great if you want to get out of the sun or rain.

1 Like

ABC any day for adults. But, options for kids not great of your kids just want standard kids fare.
Last trip DH and I wanted ABC but the kids just wanted burgers. So we picked up Rosie’s for them and walked over to ABC to get ours and ate outside there. Rosie’s CM gave us boxes for their food but hands us their kids drinks full with no lid, and informs me that there are no lids in the park for environmental reasons. Great. Oddly however we were able to get lids at ABC for their drinks.

1 Like

Exactly what I was planning to do - Rosie’s for the kids and ABC for the adults. Thanks.

ABC has improved recently.

2 Likes

Can I choose Back Lot? Refills on pop.

4 Likes

ABC over Rosie’s but Backlot over ABC, lol

2 Likes

That’s what I have heard. I may be inclined to give them another go.

But Kefta balls :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Actually that might be a good idea as Backlot and ABC are close to each other. Closer than to Rosie’s.

2 Likes

Well, of course. I wasn’t a believer until I tried @Julianne_fki Kefta balls last month. I totally get it now. I would absolutely choose DB7 over ABC.

4 Likes

lol, too many choices!

1 Like

There are. I would pick DB7, Ronto wraps and Woody’s over ABC or Rosie’s.

ABC is pretty good now! We like to sit outside in the shade and people watch.

1 Like

We like Backlot too.

4 Likes

We did really like sitting and lingering at Backlot too. But it was just barely warm as far as weather goes and we sat outside. It felt a bit more secluded than the other dining areas though. Could’ve just been our timing.

3 Likes

We’ve only had the pop tarts at Woody’s and didn’t like them, I need to look at the menu. Of course I already know I’ll be getting the grown up lemonade!

3 Likes