A Random Assortment of Dining Questions

1. Is food allowed on the Magical Express? :fries:

2. Does the Landry Card still get you a table at Yak and Yeti without a reservation? :bulb:

3. Is Raglan Road still doing walk-up outdoor seating (with live entertainment)? :four_leaf_clover:

4. Is Les Halles really closed? :sob:

5. (Long shot) Anyone have any luck getting soy-allergy-friendly Asian food at WDW? :shinto_shrine: (This will be my first time for me at WDW after developing a severe soy allergy and this is all new territory for me. I can cook all my fav dishes with soy-free soy sauce at home, but I’m guessing that’s not a thing the chefs at TS restaurants keep on hand…)

Yes I’ve eaten discreetly on DME, but full fledged meals are discouraged in transpiration especially now because you’ll need to have your mask on at all times.

Raglan Road had outdoor seating and small stage out there, but reservations are highly recommended.

Email special.diets@disneyworld.com for requests- https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/special-dietary-requests/ They are great!

Les Halles is open- you’ll find hours here- https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/epcot/les-halles-boulangerie-patisserie/

And yes- most times the Landry card is still working at Y&Y if you don’t have an ADR, but I’d still calm their regular number for a reservation and they’ll text a confirmation to you.

2 Likes

Regarding the jump the line card, on another forum I’ve seen very mixed results. From what I can gather, they only allow jump the line card people to walk up, but they have a limited number of tables available for walk ups, and when they’re gone, they’re gone and the card won’t help in that case.

1 Like

I’ve eaten at Morimotos on multiple occasions and they’ve used a gluten free soy sauce for me (gluten & dairy allergies) I would have preferred coconut aminos, but I don’t know if it was an option. If you email the special diets dept they should be able to help you.

1 Like

Yay! For some reason it’s been absent from the dining map on the MDE app for a while now, so I’m so happy to hear this!

Good to know. :+1: Thanks!

1 Like

Didn’t even think of doing this. Thank you!

2 Likes