A Question about DIsney’s Magical Express

I haven’t taken DME before. Do they run buses just to a specific area (POP/AoA, the All Star resorts, the monorail resorts, etc) or is it more like a regular ride share where you could be going all over before getting to your specific resort?

They are typically grouped by area. That being said it has been a little bit more all over the place since Covid.

2 Likes

Thanks! Whenever I do rideshare it never fails that I’m the last stop. :joy:

1 Like

I always loved being last on magical express. I love driving into all the resorts.

2 Likes

That’s one way to look at it! I just want to get to my room, get settled in, then maybe hop on the Skyliner to grab dinner somewhere after spending several hours flying and being in airports but I’ll just roll with whatever happens. :rofl:

1 Like

In February we went Ft Wilderness, Wilderness Lodge (maybe those were rearranged), Contemporary, Poly, and then it went to the GF after that (I got off at the Poly).

I’ve been to one where we passed the resort I was at to go to another and then backtracked to mine (I forget which set that was), so even if you think by the ones on the bus you’ll be first off, you may not be.

1 Like