A New Hope (get it?)

The more I’m hearing about the opening of SWGE, the more I am wondering if those of us in the pre-launch window (Aug 15ish-28) are overreacting a bit with all the cancellation talk and such. There is no doubt, HS will be a ****show at launch, but I’m really wondering how many people will be booking long stays in the World just because of a half finished land? If people were waiting for the SWGE, why wouldn’t they wait for it to be fully opened? I could also imagine a scenario where most of the people coming down would be on a SOLO trip (I’m really on fire today) or as a couple. I couldn’t imagine subjecting my young child to that mayhem.

Now I realize I’m the same guy that in another thread stated that Star Wars fans are not people we can predict with “normal human behavior”, but here’s to hoping when the dust settles, and we see how Disneyland goes, we can hope for a reasonable pre-opening experience and maybe a sneak peak for me on the 26th. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

you are! plan. or do not…there is no worry

When nine hundred years old you reach (waiting to ride smugglers run), look as good you will not.

“Adventure. Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things.”

5 Likes

Ah. The jokester strikes back!

I actually agree with you. I don’t think it will be as bad as everyone says. But I’ll also say that I’m not sure Disneyland will be a fair comparison. I think Disneyland will be far crazier than WDW. So using it as a prequel to SWGE WDW might not be valid.

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack :wink:

1 Like

Oh yeah? Then why did Luke raise his light saber BEFORE Darth Vader? :slight_smile:

(Uh oh. My geek is showing.)

I can’t help he didn’t listen to Yoda

I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

2 Likes

He was not a Jedi yet.

1 Like

He didn’t actually strike him with it, though. It was just a test-fire.

1 Like

NOTHING???
Really???
NOTHING???
I thought I’d get some credit!

2 Likes

Sorry, i was out making the Kessel Run amd couldnt check the post. Took me longer than the 12 parsecs i was expecting.

Republic credits aren’t any good here anyway…no point in offering any! :wink:

1 Like