A Musical Dream Birthday Trip Report

Enjoy your cruise! When you get off we you tell me what deck and what type of room you had and if there was any advantage to that deck?

2 Likes

Wait, WHAT?!?!? GF Churros? That’s great! Are they available anywhere else?

2 Likes

So, on your shirt, I’ve gotta ask.

“Rhinos Are Just”…what?

Also, :heart: the sparkly ears!

2 Likes

Chubby unicorns.

7 Likes

LOVE IT! :smiley:

4 Likes

To my knowledge only Nomad Lounge.

Just a quick check in while in Nassau, but I will for sure when I am on land and not using international data! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Got in around 2:45am thanks for delayed flights because of weather. Blech.

Cruise was wonderful. Beauty and the Beast rivals things I have seen on Broadway.

As promised, here are cabin pics @PrincipalTinker

I had a Deluxe Family Ocean View cabin. 9000 is my fave on the Dream and Fantasy. All the way at the front - you can see the bridge wing when sitting in the window seat. The hotel director is on the forward side and there is no connecting door. Unless in a handicap accessible cabin or one or two Interior categories, the bathroom is split - toilet and sink in one, sink and tub/shower in the other. The Deluxe Family cabins have the round tub with both a regular (can be handheld) shower and a rain shower. This cabin would accommodate 5 - the queen bed (thankfully Disney does not do the split bed thing so no worry of being eaten by mattresses), the sofa back flips over (Stateroom host does that) for a twin bed. The pull-down bunk (Stateroom host does that) is roughly twin sized - weight limit of 220 pounds). And this category also has a Murphy bed (again, Stateroom host pulls down) that is twin sized. Obviously no verandah, but I am fine cruising without one.

12 Likes

It looks huge!

Disney has some of the largest non-suite cabins in the industry.

To get comparable space on most other lines, you have to go to suites, which makes the price comparisons not really level ground.

There are other Ocean View cabins - Deluxe Ocean View - that do not have the Murphy bed, and those are shorter by about the width of that bed. But still good sized!

5 Likes

Thank you! I am beginning to get excited!

2 Likes

Yay!

What category and/or cabin do you have?

Category 5D? Deluxe Oceanview with Verandah, deck 6

Cool! That one I don’t think will have the Murphy bed. But there is still plenty of room!

Yeah, I think it is the bed and a couch- like a DVC studio? They look beautiful.

1 Like

Yep! All the cabins have bed and couch! They are my favorite of any ship I have been on!

Enjoy your cruise!!

1 Like

@PrincipalTinker - If you are on the Dream, call and ask to have a request for Glenda from South Africa as your server added. She is awesome!!!

3 Likes

You can do that?

Yep! They will not guarantee it, but you can make the request! If you used a TA they will need to do it, but it can be done! If you do and you get her, you can tell her I gave you her name! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, I will ask my TA.

1 Like