A loooooong trip report - A 25-years long dream came true

Really enjoyed following you guys through WDW. For what it’s worth, your “English as a second language” is a good deal better than many people’s “English as a first (and only) language”. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve enjoyed reading this! Thanks for sharing :blush:

1 Like

You and your DH are adorable! I loved all the character meets you two did and loved reading your report!

Our last day we also did 1900 Park Fare before leaving on the DME. The Grand Floridian and the boat ride to it were so magical and perfect & peaceful before the trek home.

Can’t wait to hear your plans and report for a next trip!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your wonderful week with us! It was so much fun to follow your adventure! The best part of leaving WDW is knowing that you will return and planning the next trip!

1 Like

And I’m another one. I thought I was alone, seems not.

:cry:

1 Like

So glad the trip lived up to expectations. Great report. If you hadn’t told us English was your second language, no one would have guessed!

We did our first Christmas trip at the end of 2016, and loved it. It is very busy but the decorations are amazing. I recommend trying to see some of the resorts, especially GF, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge. I really hope you make it back at that time of year.

3 Likes

Thank you for he wonderful report! I hope you return to see Christmas decorations !

Thanks for sharing - loved following along!

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! It was lovely following along on your vacation. I loved the pictures of you and your DH with Alice at the MK!

1 Like

This is so weird, but I definitely saw you at Garden Grill!! My husband and I also had pre-RD reservations that morning, and I remember seeing you two because 1) I always feel a bit less self-conscious when I see other tables without children at character meals, and 2) Olaf is my absolute favorite character, so I always notice when other adults have on Olaf shirts! I was decked out in my B&B stained glass dress that day, not Olaf…
it’s a small world after all

We were there for me to run the 10k, and it was nice to take advantage of the lower morning crowds from people avoiding the half at Epcot…

4 Likes

How funny! :slight_smile:

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Great trip report and pictures. It looks like you had so much fun with the characters.

Again, thanks for the report and the awesome photos…I hope you’re able to make it back at Christmas time…
Strangely, I’ve only been during the Christmas season. I agree with @Nicky_S, plan on time to visit the resorts…it made for a great break from the parks…and the decorations are amazing…
Good luck…

2 Likes

The character interactions (especially Chip and Dale) were awesome! There was way too much food though, and I generally don’t have a huge appetite for breakfast anyway, so we didn’t take advantage of early Soarin’ like we wanted to because we were just too full! Worth it for the experience though.

1 Like

Great report! Thanks for sharing :grinning:

1 Like

Such a wonderful trip report. I have really enjoyed the report and your pictures. Thank you for taking the time to write!